[ANN] ALix BETA - Exchange volume based automated liquidity index

Yes and maybe remove “NBT” in every cell as they are all NBT. Changing collumn head from e.g. “Ask” to “Ask (NBT)” would be enough.

1 Like

The “NBT” in cells could be useful for copy–pasting though.

Ha I was going to say without “NBT” it is easier to copy past into excel. Currently an excel cell would have a string "1000 NBT“ instead of a number 1000 in it.

Haha, good point. If we go without the decimals only the number will usually be selected when double-clicking or tap selecting anyway, right?

I want to have the entire web page pasted into excel and become self-updating from the web contents, so that my other calculations could reference the numbers.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.
I’ll work on this in the following days.

Small updates

ALix Volume:

ALix Walls:

3 Likes

Much more pleasant to overview!

Using a monospace font and showing the same number of decimals for all the values is what I can think of next. Perhaps make the decimals a more faded color.

Colors and fonts are compliant with www.nubrand.me.

I like them how they are :wink:

Edit: Nubrand.me seems to be down?
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.

@tomjoad @ben

Anyhow. Those are the colors and fonts from the CI.

2 Likes

You are awesome!

If - just if! - a motion that would make use of 4 hour moving averages it would be wonderful to use ALix as a place to find out whether a trigger to buy or sell NBT was executed.

I get tired repeating how useful it is if NSR holders tell FLOT what to do and when and to save them from discussing the matter, having them just execute the NSR holders’ will.
It’s good to have their discretion for unforeseen (and unregulated) situations that require action faster than a motion would allow.
But basic tasks shouldn’t be left to discretion. Filling buy or sell side is a basic task. Finding out whether a threshold was met requires little discussion.

Thank you very much for taking up the cudgels for me! :slight_smile:

Sure? :innocent:

You shouldn’t change just because I went through the work of course.

What is nubrand.me (supposed to be)?

http://coingame.github.io/nubrand/

this is the page nubrand.me used to point to. I wont be renewing the domain since the link above is free.

I like the separate totals. Will include that soon :evergreen_tree:

As for the rest: As I said, I will stick with the corporate identity.

Woo~

Turns out Roboto v2.0 digits are the same width, and it does look a lot better than “monospace”. Other than that I don’t see the connection to brand identity regarding decimal padding, omitting decimals, or the other minor changes (same font size for zero, right-adjusted header, “(15m)”).

I think either of those is obviously superior to the uneven columns. I also don’t see the usefulness of decimals, but I’m not using the values for anything. The minor changes I could understand disagreeing with.

That’s probably all, for now. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I’ve pushed another small update for you.

https://alix.coinerella.com/walls/

2 Likes

Sweet, I like it!

Edit: Just realized the logo is smaller too, good idea.

Would be nice to put links to the 4hr average page on the 15min page

Done. Look for a small button over the Tolerance title.

I also renamed the pairs earlier today. They are now links to the exchanges.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve gone all fanboy on this thread yet, but I kind of have a small crush on you willy for your contributions to the network.

1 Like

Good job. Well hidden. :wink: