Liquidity Operations

Your view is one-dimensional, yet you manage to present the behavior of FLOT as a failure while you present the price limit of the NSR sale by your discretion as necessary?

I remember having read about FLOT and NSR. One of my early posts was in this very thread.
After this post

there was a lot of NSR sale related activity from FLOT.

Based on what statement do you say

?

But most importantly - and I will continue to repeat it over and over:
you need revenue, if you want to save Nu. All else is a greater fools game or let’s call it how others call it: ponzi scheme.

2016–09–17

2 M NSR sold into buy wall.

BTC Poloniex @jooize → Poloniex Gateway @jooize

2016–09–18

1 Like

2016–09–19

1 Like

2016–09–20

~2 M NSR sold into buy wall.

1 Like

NSR won’t be making any forward progress with this sell pressure in place, there isn’t enough volume to support it, especially with 2 million NSR sales everyday.

3 Likes

2016–09–21

2016–09–22

~7 M NSR sold at 81–87 satoshi by market moving into set orders.

~411 NSR sold to pay registration fee for NuLagoon Tube.

US‑NBT Poloniex @jooize@jooize → NuLagoon Tube

BTC Poloniex Gateway @jooize@jooize → NuLagoon Tube

2016–09–23

2016–09–24

2016–09–25

BTC Poloniex @jooize → Bittrex Gateway @jooize

BTC Poloniex Gateway @jooize → Bittrex Gateway @jooize

2016–09–26

Was the Chief’s policy of not selling NSR below 70 satoshis revoked?

Can’t the chief do as he pleases? :wink:
I mean, he’s the chief by election.
This also means he must be right, because shareholders don’t err, which can be seen at the track record of…
…wait a second :slight_smile:

Policy is not to sell more than 2 M NSR below 70 satoshi.

1 Like

2016–09–27

Thank you for the clarification. After reading @Phoenix’s dictate on the issue, I was misunderstanding since there wasn’t any planning made public in the event the pumped up prices were to fall below 70 satoshis again.

It is pretty misleading, though, and will only fuel more speculation of shenanigans.

Should we assume the most recent policy update from the Chief is outdated and not relevant anymore?

Nushare holders have lots to look forward to with the daily sell pressure set in place… Shouldn’t you be supporting the NSR price? If you put as much time and focus into supporting the NSR price like you do NBT, we would have happy shareholders, larger community, and a healthy NBT peg.

Higher NSR price —> More return on NSR sales ----> Stronger NBT peg

or you could just keep selling NSR for below 70 satoshis until Nu completely fizzles out and dies.

The rebels tried exactly this approach in late May and June, despite the strongest prohibition of the approach by shareholders and vehement opposition from architect @JordanLee. The result was US-NBT went straight from $1.00 to under $0.20 while NSR went from 500 satoshis to 70 satoshis. About 700 million NSR were spent repairing the damage from the reckless and unauthorized experiment.

Directing liquidity operations effectively and efficiently requires expertise very few have. Amatuers have a very difficult time getting a grasp of how it works, and the misunderstanding can sometimes result in frustration.

They do have a lot to look forward to, actually. With the new reserve policy set to pass in a few days, it looks like only about an additional $100,000 needs to be raised to fill the reserve to the mandated level. This can be done with US-NBT sales just as easily as NSR sales. That is what we ought to make happen. If we saw sales of 150,000 US-NBT this week, we would see NSR buybacks next week. Stated another way, if we can just grow the US-NBT supply to half of what it was 6 months ago, we will have NSR buybacks.

If people will stop the doom and gloom and get to work promoting our product, a turn around in the NSR supply could occur very quickly.

If you stop the pump and dump and get to work improving your product, a turn around in the NSR rate could occur very quickly.

You need revenue.

And please never make such a silly NSR buyback again. I hope that I misunderstood “a turn around in the NSR supply”.

1 Like