[Passed] Motion to Join RSOT - @mhps

I drafted this proposal based on the FLOT one and @backpacker’s. The origional one is on daology. Quoted here for convenience.

@mhps shall be one of the members of the B&C exchange reputed signer operations team (RSOT) to carry out responsibilities specified for the team.

@mhps will be able to respond to any proposal for signing within 24 hours for 280 days a year, and be available on a best effort basis for the rest of the days. @mhps is able to carry out a maximum one signing a week, with its required investigation, discussion and deliberation, and no more than three a month. Being able to sign a request within 24 hours requires tools whithout which the response time cannot be held in case access to the Internet is limited.

@mhps shall not be asking for fees for serving the team until daily volume of B&C surpasses 10 000 USD or @mhps is discharged from the team. @mhps reserves the right to withdraw from RSOT by personal discretion.

After discussion below and considering the importance of reward related to performance and also the existing extra minting reward, I change the last paragraph to

Compensation for @mhps will occur in 90-day cycles. By the end of each cycle, a total of amount of 300 USD worth of BKS shall be paid to @mhps, conditional on satisfactory performance, which shall be measured in terms of his presence, effort and contribution. @mhps reserves the right to withdraw from his service if he does not receive the full amount of compensation by the end of any cycle or by personal discretion.

The service of @mhps and the compensation cycles will commence from the passage of this motion.

and here is the hash

cd63006bb3e159b6224ad2e619b72336f4c9ddc9

6 Likes

Going on vacation until the 30th, will start voting for this motion when I return. Thanks for your proposal!

I think you should ask for fees.

Probably. For so much work done by FLOT its member didn’t get paid for the last term. One can blame FLOT for the loss of peg but not getting paid does remove any substantial recognition of effort made by FLOT members. Not asking for payment allows me to feel better not to work as hard.

I am trying to vote for 6 reputed signers so that u can be paid by extra BKS.

This is quite awkward as one doesn’t get rewarded on performance but on how many share he/she owns (mints with).

i think rewarding like how FLOT was rewarded is perhaps still the best way. I changed the last paragraph to this, do people like this better than the one in OP?

Compensation for @mhps will occur in 90-day cycles. By the end of each cycle, a total of amount of 435 USD worth of BKS shall be paid to @mhps, conditional on satisfactory performance, which shall be measured in terms of his presence, effort and contribution. @mhps reserves the right to withdraw from his service if he does not receive the full amount of compensation by the end of any cycle or by personal discretion.

The service of @mhps and the compensation cycles will commence from the passage of this motion.

1 Like

No hash.
I strongly support RSOT.

Considering that there is already extra minting reward I have reduced the performance related reward to $300 per 90 days and edited the OP to put the proposal on voting.

1 Like

Great. I ll vote for it.

Voting for it.

It seems your datafeeds haven’t been updated since late september?

edit: this motion passed. thanks shareholders. but the above question remains.

1 Like

Congratulations @mhps !

p.s. Elected (almost) the same day as the new Mr. President of the USA… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and both nu/b&c and USA politics are at an interesting time.:confused:

1 Like

That is true, given that one shareholder or closely related group of shareholders appears to have the majority vote I don’t think there is any value in providing a datafeed. Unless this post obtains 10 or more likes from other shareholders who think it is still useful I will not update the datafeed until the situation changes somehow.

2 Likes

It’s still useful to find out what shareholders want. Plus b&c is not nu. B&C shareholders may have more leverage over B&C than Nu shareholders over Nu. Your and @cryptog’s feeds can help.

1 Like

I am considering reactivating my feeds once the storm has passed.

I think I have to disagree with you since the last voting for RSOT. In case you missed all motions were nullified here.

@mhps are you still up for this?

yes