woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-24 09:13:40 UTC | #1 Proposal RIPEMD160 hash: **edfa6894c8ca246571d18682b453d6ac6b7deff6**

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Custodial Address: BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v
Amount Requested: 320 NBT

I feel that bittylicious.com would make a good platform from which to provide direct fiat liquidity. Addition to the service would contribute to our overall liquidity provision in a way that is separate from traditional exchanges. There is less risk from a default as bittylicious.com act as mediators between traders who complete the trade peer to peer.
Bittylicious.com ask for a deposit of £200 to look into adding an alt coin. There are other pre-requisites too which I am happy to undertake as these are largely providing data about the Nu network.

This custodial fee grant proposal in intended to raise the asked for £200 in a way that gauges the general perception of this idea amongst shareholders.
At the time of writing £200 was just over $307 according to Google. I have rounded that up to $320 to account for exchange rate fluctuation during the voting and to cover fees as they ask for the deposit in Bitcoin. I'm happy to cover any excess should the exchange rate change so much that the grant amount doesn't cover the £200. Conversely, any NuBits left over after the deposit has been paid will be donated to the Winston Fund.
I have used Bittylicious.com several times for buying Bitcoin and found their service to be fast and simple with quick response times from support should something go wrong. I feel that by allowing custodians to provide liquidity through bittylicious.com in exchange for fiat, direct with the end user, we can begin to diversify our portfolio of liquidity provision. That in turn should make our network more robust.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.

------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-20 17:07:00 UTC | #2 For reference this is the page that lays out their guidelines for submitting a coin addition https://bittylicious.com/help/index.php/How_do_I_get_my_altcoin_added_to_Bittylicious%3F I have already submitted a support request about this and the reply was the above link. I think that being able to link to this custodial proposal gives a very good show of how Nu differs from other alts ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 17:12:27 UTC | #3 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:1, topic:1544"] Bittylicious.com ask for a deposit of 200 [/quote] 200 GBP I'm guessing from the link you provided? ------------------------- tomjoad | 2015-02-20 17:38:59 UTC | #4 Bittylicious had a relationship with Peercoin last year too. Perhaps @Sentinelrv could send them a DM through Twitter asking about the possibility of waiving the fee since we would potentially add a lot of traffic for their service. ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 17:18:15 UTC | #5 I assume the 200 in the proposal is the 200£ asked on the website. 200 GBP surely aren't that much money, but I am always doubtful if a fee is required just to look into the coin, since this is a common way for exchanges to make money. I am wondering if Vertcoin payed this money and I am pretty sure that Blackcoin did not have to pay it. However, its worth mentioning that this money will be fully refunded if certain conditions on the trading activity are met: > A deposit of the equivalent of £200 (in BTC) which is refundable in the following ways: > - 50% if the first month's sales is greater than £5,000 > - 50% if the first three months' sales is greater than £20,000 ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 17:21:06 UTC | #6 Everything alright with the hash? I keep getting 6208f451aa2bed46530efa7ab75d4c019e2abaf7 when hashing the html provided by 'verify'. EDIT: Maybe some unicode problem with the GBP symbol (£) ? ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 17:22:39 UTC | #7 6208f451aa2bed46530efa7ab75d4c019e2abaf7 with http://hash.online-convert.com/ripemd160-generator aswell Edit: same result with http://www.timestampgenerator.com/tools/ripemd160-generator/ ------------------------- GreatScott | 2015-02-20 17:31:21 UTC | #8 As I understand it, if I want to vote for this I enter the custodian address and amount into the custodian vote section of my client and that is all. Am I understanding this correctly or do we also need to vote for the correct hash? ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 19:47:35 UTC | #9 Verifying the hash is necessary to make a custodian reliable for his proposal. The hash guarantees, that the custodian doesn't add or remove something from his original proposal. Waiting for @woolly_sammoth to clear things up might be appropriate before you enter this (not verified) address into your client. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-20 17:41:59 UTC | #10 Hi all, thanks for the replies. Yes it is £200 GBP. I did type that in the proposal but assistant seems to deem that a special character and has stripped it out. I'd imagine that that is the cause of the hash issue too. I'll have a look at that in a bit. (I did type it on my phone too so that might have done something weird). @GreatScott. You are right, it is just the address and amount that you enter. The hash is just there to verify that the text hasn't been altered in the original text. @creon, yes they do say we can get the deposit back if we hit the targets. If it did come back I'll ask the best course of action from shareholders at that point. @tomjoad. If there's strings that can be pulled then that would be great. I still think this proposal has value to see how much support the idea has and also as a demonstration of what sets Nu apart. ------------------------- tomjoad | 2015-02-20 17:45:16 UTC | #11 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:10, topic:1544"] I still think this proposal has value to see how much support the idea has and also as a demonstration of what sets Nu apart. [/quote] I agree. I will be voting for this custodial grant. ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 19:16:07 UTC | #12 I have to admit that I am cautious with this custodial grant. They are asking for 200 GBP and require that at least one seller will always be present. They furthermore reserve the right to remove NBT if the volume is smaller than 20,000 GBP in three months. I know that both requirements are easily achievable with a custodian, but the monetary entry fee looks more like an "altcoin firewall" so they don't get so many requests. Note that basically none of their coins meets their own requirements: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittylicious/ I furthermore know from Blackcoin that they did not have to pay the 200 GBP. Don't get me wrong: I think it would be good to be added to Bittylicious, but they have so much to win by adding NBT under the same conditions as previous coins and I see no need to bribe them. I'd rather suggest that we get a custodian who is willing to operate on Bittylicious. Then we can provide them with a guaranteed liquidity over a 30 day period or longer. They would be stupid to reject this offer. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-20 19:38:51 UTC | #13 I have edited the OP to contain pound signs (£) and recalculated the hash accordingly. Everything should match up now, apologies for the confusion. @creon. I'm inclined to agree with everything you said however, playing devils advocate, I can see things from the bittylicious side too. They are running a busy service and would, I imagine, get requests from just about every alt coin under the sun. They have put these hoops in place for coins to jump through to differentiate the ones who are willing to put in some effort. As you say, the £200 deposit is a firewall to put off those who are merely making a pump and dump coin. My hope was that by replying to the other points mentioned in their acceptance list and discussing the implications of the system we have in place, along with an active proposal for the deposit, we can differentiate ourselves from the coins that are just after a sheer profit. I think having this proposal in action strengthens our case that we are different. I would hope,they would waive the need for the deposit in light of that. If they don't, it's not a hugely substantial amount and there's every chance we'll get it back in 3 months when our volume has blown the other coins out of the water. They mention having automated trade abilities in their acceptance list so they must have an API somewhere. I can build a wrapper for that to integrate with NuBot and then operating on Bittylicious becomes very nearly the same as any other custodianship, with the benefits that brings for both them and us. ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 19:47:05 UTC | #14 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:13, topic:1544"] Everything should match up now, apologies for the confusion. [/quote] edfa6894c8ca246571d18682b453d6ac6b7deff6 confirmed ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 19:47:50 UTC | #15 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:13, topic:1544"] They are running a busy service [/quote] You mean the 24$ Dogecoin trade they had to manage the last day? ;) But ok, I see your point. Just one more question: What is the current communication status with them? Did they actually confirm that they would be willing to run the (still closed source) daemon on their platform? ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 19:49:24 UTC | #16 hash edfa6894c8ca246571d18682b453d6ac6b7deff6 verified. ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 19:52:27 UTC | #17 Wow... 24$? They have 2000 followers on twitter and are around for quite some time. I suspect there is something wrong with this data. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-20 19:59:17 UTC | #18 I submitted a support ticket outlining who I am, what NuBits are and the proposed situation for having a custodian active on their service. The reply I got was pretty much just a link to the list of actions to add an alt coin. Again I think that is just a canned response they give to all enquiries of that nature. It is my intention now to write the full proposal with full details of NuNet, linking to this Proposal, submit it and see what happens. As for the closed source daemon, They didn;t mention anything specifically but in the list they do mention that only Bitcoin API based coins will be considered. I take that to mean that they use the JSON RPC interface to communicate with the daemon so the closed source nature shouldn;t be too big an issue. If it is, they can wait a month and then poke the code as much as they want. As for busyness, it depends if those Dogecoin were all bought together or in separate transactions. I'll have 1 DOGE please. And another. And another.... ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 20:05:59 UTC | #19 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:18, topic:1544"] I'll have 1 DOGE please. And another. And another.... [/quote] I always wanted to buy a single Dogecoin with my Visa card :smile: [quote="willy, post:17, topic:1544"] I suspect there is something wrong with this data. [/quote] Its their own ticker: https://bittylicious.com/api/v1/ticker Let's see if they reply with a little more excitement this time. ------------------------- desrever | 2015-02-20 20:41:22 UTC | #20 [quote="willy, post:9, topic:1544"] Verifying the hash is necessary to make a custodian reliable for his proposal. [/quote] As long as you use the same method used in the proposal, there is no reason to make it work with all the tools that work in the browser. The scope is "text not going to be altered", and that you can verify using the assistant bot. ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-20 23:01:50 UTC | #21 [quote="creon, post:19, topic:1544"] Its their own ticker: [/quote] Hm. Their ticker json shows 12.94310210 BTC on EUR/BTC and 126.73443582 BTC on GBP/BTC as 24h volume. I don't know why BTC pairs are not listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittylicious/, but yes: Altcoin trading seems to be a bit slow. ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-20 23:07:06 UTC | #22 Thanks, I missed those. So they indeed seem to have quite some volume for BTC. ------------------------- cryptog | 2015-02-21 06:49:19 UTC | #23 Never heard of bittylicious.com. Is it well known in the UK? ------------------------- desrever | 2015-02-21 07:50:55 UTC | #24 It has a decent user base afaik. ------------------------- crypto_coiner | 2015-02-21 11:05:21 UTC | #25 facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BittyliciousBitcoins ------------------------- crypto_coiner | 2015-02-21 11:11:41 UTC | #26 This custodial grant proposal supports fiat liquidity. Verified and voted. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-21 22:22:20 UTC | #27 Evening all. I've composed my proposal to Bittylicious. In the interest of openness I would like to post it here for Shareholders to review before submitting it to Bittylicious tomorrow evening (GMT) > Hello > I wrote a ticket on Friday 20th February regarding NuBits and my desire to get them listed on Bittylicious. Thanks for your reply in which you linked me to your requirements for submitting an altcoin for inclusion on the Bittylicious platform. > This ticket is my proposal which aims to describe how NuBits, and the Nu network in general, are unique amongst Altcoins. > The full description of how Nu works can be found in the [whitepaper](https://nubits.com/about/white-paper) with supporting information on the [main website](https://nubits.com). There is also our [introductory marketing video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_imtRPCKCg) and plenty of discussion taking place on the [forum](https://discuss.nubits.com). > Nu is based on the [Peershares platform](http://peershares.net/) which in turn is based on [Peercoin](http://peercoin.net/). The Nu network can be considered a DAC (Distributed Autonomous Corporation) and as such has several unique features which are unavailable to other crypto currencies. > NuBits are the first currency on offer from the Nu network. NuBits are a stable crypto currency which are pegged to the U.S. Dollar with 1 NBT equal to $1. To achieve this stability Nu has split the currency portion of the network from the speculative asset portion. The speculative assets are referred to as NuShares and denote part ownership of the Nu network (in a similar way to shareholders part owning traditional corporations). NuShare holders have the ability to cast votes which are held in the Nu blockchain and influence several aspects of the continued running of the network. The most important votes influence the available supply of NuBits which is the mechanism by which the $1 peg is maintained. NuShare holders can vote on interest rates in exchange for taking Nubits out of circulation (known as parking). Parking can address short term periods of low demand, by reducing the available supply, while creating fresh supply in the long term through the payment of the parking rates. For longer term supply reduction, an ability to 'burn' NuBits is being introduced in a future update. > The decision to introduce this burning feature highlights the second unique feature of Nu. The decision was not made by any one person. A 'motion' was put forward on the NuBits forum which was then questioned on the forum and voted for by NuShare holders directly from their client. Only when a motion has passed can it be enacted by the core development team. Motions can be for anything, not just protocol changes, and represent a form of social contract. A motion is considered passed when more than 50% of the blocks in a rolling 10000 block window (about a week) contain a vote for the motion. > The third unique aspect of Nu is the Custodial vote. The voting mechanism is the same as for motions but a custodial proposal requests an amount of NuBits for a specific use. Upon passing, the network automatically generates the requested NuBits and deposits them in an address specified in the proposal. This is another mechanism by which the available supply of NuBits can be controlled. > To demonstrate this I have submitted a [Custodial proposal](https://discuss.nubits.com/t/bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision) to generate 320 Nubits which translates, at current exchange rates, to £200. It is my intention that upon passing, these NuBits will be exchanged for Bitcoin and used as the deposit you request for listing new altcoins. The proposal is currently being voted for by NuShare holders and seems to be gaining traction in the [blockchain](http://blockexplorer.nu/votedfor/BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v/1). > A large portion of maintaining the $1 peg is the provision of large amounts of liquidity to the market. This has been enabled to date via supporting exchanges and enacted by custodians voted into position by NuShare holders. These custodians each provide deep liquidity (50,000+) on the exchanges through the use of automated trade software called [NuBot](https://bitbucket.org/JordanLeePeershares/nubottrading). I expect it to be a similar custodian who operates on Bittylicious should this application be successful. > NuBits were released in late September and since then have been a pretty much constant fixture in the top ten crypto currencies for 24 hour trade volume on [coinmarketcap.com](http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/). On several occasions NuBits were listed in the top three. The exchanges that list NuBits have enjoyed large trade volumes due in part to the fact that NuBits provide an attractive hedge in times of Bitcoin volatility. NuBits have also been used effectively to transfer value between exchanges due to their stable nature and one minute block times. > In conclusion, I think that the addition of NuBits to your service would be valuable to both Bittylicious and Nu. We are in a position to provide large amounts of liquidity and have proven the ability to provide large volumes on supporting platforms. We also have a large, devoted and vocal community as well as a dedicated development team with several successful projects under their belts. > On a technical level: > The NuBits daemon is evolved from Bitcoin so shares an RPC interface. This satisfies one of the acceptance criteria for a new altcoin on Bittylicious. > In the criteria you mention the ability to provide continuous liquidity through an automated client. Is there a Bittylicious API available that we could integrate into NuBot to make custodianship on bittylicious an easier task? > Should this application be successful, would you consider adding Bitcoin as a purchase option for NuBits? I believe that this would greatly increase the potential trade volume taking place through your platform. > I look forward to hearing from you > Sam (woolly_sammoth on the NuBits forum) Feel free to suggest amendments or suggestions for things I may have missed. ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-21 22:35:14 UTC | #28 I think it is great but quite a text wall and obviously written by somebody who is fascinated about the Nu system while the targeted person is an exchange manager who reads yet another altcoin proposal. Such people are reading a lot of e-mails and their attention span is very short :) Therefore my suggestion would be to emphasize on the NBT trading volume, especially during the BTER days (is there still verifiable online data for that?). I would also put this directly after the "Nu is based on the Peershares platform" paragraph, or even earlier. We should make clear that Bittlicious should be extremely happy to add NuBits. The remaining text could appear a little bit to lengthy, but I like very much that you mention their custodial grant. But this can also be expressed in a single paragraph with a reference to the whitepaper. ------------------------- GreatScott | 2015-02-22 00:29:04 UTC | #29 [quote="creon, post:28, topic:1544"] I think it is great but quite a text wall and obviously written by somebody who is fascinated about the Nu system [/quote] Yea, you can count me out of writing to any exchanges because I think it is perfect! ------------------------- crypto_coiner | 2015-02-22 06:24:15 UTC | #30 I think it's well written - it could be reused as a template to contact other exchanges and services. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-22 19:17:50 UTC | #31 Good evening everyone. First off, thanks for your kind words. I must admit that I wasn't expecting quite such a positive vote of confidence. @creon While I agree that it is a large block of text, I think I may keep it as that. Your suggested proposal pretty much describes my first ticket to introduce NuBits. I made a big issue of the ability to provide liquidity and mentioned the high trade volumes we have seen in our first few months of operation. I also linked to the white-paper as well as the main site and forum. The reply to that ticket was a link to their criteria for adding an alt coin. Having researched a little further, they make a request that sellers demonstrate an ability to communicate professionally as well as having a high degree of technical competence and enthusiasm. I wanted to indicate all those things through my proposal. The suggestion that you made about highlighting the trade volume earlier in the text is a good one however and I will do that. I will bump the paragraph related to trade volumes up to be the second paragraph instead of being buried near the bottom. I'm going to submit this proposal to Bittylicious now. I'll report back with the reply. ------------------------- creon | 2015-02-22 19:24:39 UTC | #32 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:31, topic:1544"] Your suggested proposal pretty much describes my first ticket to introduce NuBits. [/quote] Oh ok, then what you wrote is just perfect! ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 09:37:25 UTC | #33 I had a very positive reply from Marc at Bittylicious this morning. Here it is: > Hi, > Thanks for your email. > I think I mentioned in the last email that NuBits seems to easily pass the criteria of being an "interesting" coin. It clearly isn't a boring altcoin clone with no differentiating features! So, ultimately, getting £200 to get things going will enable you to be on the platform. > I have actually already been following the thread on discuss.nubits.com. Regarding the fee we require, we moved to this objective criteria a few months ago, which is after the last tranche of altcoins added to the platform. Hence, yes, Blackcoin (as an example) wouldn't have been subject to this. Also, while it does have the added benefit of stopping superfluous altcoin requests, more than anything else, it aims to get altcoin communities really behind the addition instead of just getting it listed on Bittylicious for it to then waste away. > Regarding automated trading / APIs, what do you need? Many others just send new coins directly to their wallet address to top up their account. Do you have UK bank accounts? Can these use the automated trader? > Regarding Bitcoin -> NuBits, I'm afraid not. Bittylicious really is a fiat <- -> crypto exchange and not geared up to be crypto <- -> crypto. Many other sites fulfil that role. > Thanks, > Marc So encouraging that Marc has been following the thread and that NuBits pass the 'interesting and unique' test. We just need to get some momentum behind this Custodial Porposal to get the deposit. I've been giving some thought to how liquidity provision on bittylicious could work. As there needs to be a Bank account involved I think this makes a good candidate for a liquidity pool. The pool owner will be responsible for facilitating the trades through Bittylicious as well as answering any questions that arise. I need to think through some of the remifications of this but on the surface it seems like a good alternative to requiring each successive (or simultaneous?) custodian to open an EU bank account. I've asked some questions around this in my reply to Marc which I will post below. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 09:38:02 UTC | #34 My reply: > Good morning Marc, > Thank you for such a prompt reply and great to hear that you've been following the thread on the forum. > Personally I'm happy to provide the £200 deposit. I can see why it is requested as it is a risk for you to integrate new coins. I'm confident in our ability to provide the required volumes though so I'm happy that we'll see it again. > The bank account and automation question is something I have been giving some thought to. I think it would be best to set up a dedicated bank account for the Bittylicious trades as this will make it slightly more independent than if I use my personal account. I heard your interview on 'The Bottom Line' and it sounded like you had some experience of various bank accounts, or is that putting it mildly? Would you recommend any bank as particularly crypto friendly? Some research has turned up Fidor (https://www.fidor.de), a German bank who do present a trade API. Could you foresee any issues with using Fidor to provide the account? > I'm not sure if you have browsed elsewhere on the forum but there is a current movement away from single custodians and towards liquidity pools where shareholders can contribute amounts of NuBits smaller than would be expected of a single custodian but still benefit from any profits. I think this model would fit with Bittylicious where the pool operator would be in charge of facilitating the trades through the platform. In order to run successfully a pool would need constant access to trade data for caclulating and updating percentage returns. Does such a feed exist for Bittylicious? If we could find a way to automate the bank transfers and balance checking (Fidor or otherwise) could the releasing of funds from Bittylicious be automated too or is that automated already through your hot wallet? > I completely understand about the Bitcoin -> NuBits request. I just had to ask the question. > With regards fees. I couldn't find mention of an actual figure on bittylicious.com. What is the figure It is charged to Sellers? > It is important for NuBits to be seen as on sale at $1. How does the price get determined for each sale? Is that set by you or by the seller? > I'm sure other questions will crop up. For now, thank you for your positive response. I'll post your reply and mine to the forum and see if it inspires some more votes towards the deposit. I'll draw up some plans for the liquidity pool idea too. > Kind Regards ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-23 10:26:48 UTC | #35 Fidor is not a bad call, but who's name would the account run on? (Did I over read this?!) Edit: I've just visited Fidor's website.They will only provide private accounts for residents inside Germany. ... or were you thinking of a business account? ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 10:33:03 UTC | #36 I was thinking a business account so that it isn't tied to any individual. I'll need to research just how much work that will be but it's a working theory at the moment. ------------------------- willy | 2015-02-23 10:57:10 UTC | #37 Okay.. that should be possible somehow. At least in theory. Kraken has a Fidor account and is an UK-based business. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 11:54:55 UTC | #38 It looks like Fidor are expanding into the UK market. http://www.paymentssource.com/news/emerging-payments/german-ebank-fidor-moving-to-the-us-despite-uncertain-regs-3020637-1.html https://www.facebook.com/fidoruk I've filled in a simple questionairre on https://disruptive-banking.com/ regarding the services they can offer. Depending on what they class as final stages, this may make opening an account easier. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 12:17:17 UTC | #39 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-02-23 12:18:07 UTC | #40 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 501 (``5.010000%``) **Share Days**: 143264646 (``4.410831%``) ###200.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3 (``0.030000%``) **Share Days**: 1540964 (``0.047443%``) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-23 12:19:12 UTC | #41 looks like someone has the wrong amount configured in their client. The amount associated with the grant should be 320, not 200 :) ------------------------- Cybnate | 2015-02-24 07:46:44 UTC | #42 Added [Voting] in the title of this thread. Just to make clear this is open for voting. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-24 08:34:30 UTC | #43 Thanks @Cybnate @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-02-24 08:35:03 UTC | #44 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 883 (``8.830000%``) **Share Days**: 245594210 (``7.596605%``) ###200.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3 (``0.030000%``) **Share Days**: 1540964 (``0.047664%``) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-26 06:58:50 UTC | #45 Still rising @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-02-26 07:05:15 UTC | #46 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 1947 (``19.470000%``) **Share Days**: 537610366 (``16.782213%``) ###200.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3 (``0.030000%``) **Share Days**: 1540964 (``0.0481%``) ------------------------- cryptog | 2015-02-26 09:57:18 UTC | #47 I think we should diversity the ways liquidity is brought to the users. At the same time, we need also to make buying nbts via fiat easier. I think this custodian vote is pointed into this direction. Voted. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-26 11:13:25 UTC | #48 Thank you @cryptog, I agree with your points. I've had some more communication with Marc at Bittylicious. Once the NuBit integration is complete the ability to sell NuBits through the platform will be open to anyone. There are a few barriers to becoming a seller such as having to comply with KYC/AML and having a valid UK/EU bank account. Even with that being the case, I would hope that we can get a few different sellers involved from this community. It is up to the seller to set the price of the crypto currency they sell so there would be scope for non-custodial liquidity providers to sell NBT for profit on the site by allowing a larger 'spread'. I think it would be important though to have at least 1 true LPC active on the site offering NBT for sale at $1 (or equivalent in GBP or EUR). The Bittylicious system matches traders on price so, as is the case with Dual and Sell side custodians opperating through NuBot, the 'dual-side' orders ($1 + fee) would get executed before the 'sell-side' orders ($1 + fee + spread). Due to the centralisation aspect of needing a Bank account to trade, I still think the Pool idea could be a good one. My fear is that, with the strong regulation in the UK, by looking after and trading others funds through their bank account, ta pool operator could fall foul of KYC/AML legislation themsleves and put the pool fund under risk of seizure. If anyone fancies researching and giving it a go though, please feel free. It's certainly more time consuming and seemingly of higher risk than I am comfortable with at the moment. I would be interested to hear from anyone interested in becoming an LPC on Bittylicious. Just to clarify, you must be alright with going through AML/KYC clearance and have access to a UK or EU bank (UK is preferred as it offeres 'Fast-Payments' as opposed to the 'SEPA' payments EU banks offer which are more liable to reversals) I am interested in becoming an LPC myself as my location is ideal with regards obtaining a bank account and I'm happy with passing AML/KYC. My issue is that the quantity of funds I can bring to market is much lower than any custodial proposal we have seen to date. There would also be, to begin with at least, a manual aspect to the trades with checking bank accounts to ensure payment has been made before releasing the NBT. I would aim to automate much of this with the help of Marc but for the first few periods at least there could be a lot of time spent on providing the liquidity which in turn would demand a higher than average fee. I have been planning a little bit and I believe that with careful management and using the bank funds to purchase new NBT when necessary, along with re-investment of Custodial fees, I could successfully provide liquidity through Bittylicious. I still need to make the final decision as to whether this will be worth my time. It will be a bit of a gamble as there are quite a few unknowns at the moment (expected volume, automation capabilities etc.). Assuming I were to offer my services as an LPC, with my meager funds (compared to current LPC proposals) and potentially higher fee (due to amount of work involved), I would like to get some feedback from the community on whether such a proposal would gain votes from shareholders? ------------------------- cryptog | 2015-02-26 11:06:12 UTC | #49 [quote="woolly_sammoth, post:48, topic:1544"] and potentially higher fee (due to amount of work involved), I would like to get some feedback from the community on whether such a proposal would gain votes from shareholders? [/quote] I think we need to get started. So it sounds reasonable to me. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-27 08:31:02 UTC | #50 Given the news of the last 24 hours (plus the news of the last 2 weeks!) it is now vitally important for the continued health of the network for LPCs to come forward and start offering liquidity. I think a large phsychological barrier to custodianship is the amount of liquidity that has been offered by LPC proposals to date. In the absence of any Liquidity Pools I think there can still be a role for smaller LPCs to operate and, at the very least, not make a loss. I have decided that I will be opperating on Bittylicious when the capability to do so becomes available. I would hope that this sends the message that it is possible to help out the Nu network even with smaller amounts of liquidity and I hope that others follow. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-02-27 08:31:22 UTC | #51 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 2501 (``25.010000%``) **Share Days**: 747338235 (``23.457889%``) ###200.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3 (``0.030000%``) **Share Days**: 1540964 (``0.048369%``) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-02-28 20:40:56 UTC | #52 Let's see how this is going. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-02-28 20:41:38 UTC | #53 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3320 (``33.200000%``) **Share Days**: 970595683 (``30.456846%``) ###200.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3 (``0.030000%``) **Share Days**: 1540964 (``0.048355%``) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-04 09:31:38 UTC | #54 Morning All. This is still heading in generally the right direction but seems to have hit the doldrums of 40%. If anyone isn;t voting for this grant but thinks it is a good idea, could you add it to your client while you mint please? @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-04 09:32:08 UTC | #55 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3987 (``39.870000%``) **Share Days**: 1164385644 (``31.925535%``) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-05 09:13:26 UTC | #56 This vote seems to have stagnated. If a shareholder reads this who isn't voting for it, can I ask what has put you off? @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-05 09:13:43 UTC | #57 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3940 (``39.400000%``) **Share Days**: 1146843259 (``30.396069%``) ------------------------- desrever | 2015-03-05 23:18:12 UTC | #58 up for this! ------------------------- SkullandHeadphones | 2015-03-06 15:00:23 UTC | #59 I'm still on the Mac version 5.3, however I open up my wallet and voted for your motion. all the best @woolly_sammoth. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-06 15:21:09 UTC | #60 Thank you both @desrever and @SkullandHeadphones. The vote is still hovering just under 40%. I'm hoping that the weekend will see more people minting and will push the vote those last few percent. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-06 15:21:28 UTC | #61 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3872 (``38.720000%``) **Share Days**: 1069458366 (``27.576643%``) ------------------------- SkullandHeadphones | 2015-03-06 16:41:41 UTC | #62 Cheers @woolly_sammoth, I just minted and voted! :sunglasses: ------------------------- Cybnate | 2015-03-07 08:39:34 UTC | #63 This is worth exploring and I'm still supporting it. Would be interesting to hear why people are not voting for this, indeed. ------------------------- SkullandHeadphones | 2015-03-07 11:04:30 UTC | #64 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-07 11:04:34 UTC | #65 Hi @SkullandHeadphones Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 3977 (``39.770000%``) **Share Days**: 1161901241 (``28.770553%``) ----------

Charter Cybnate's datafeed - BETA

Here is the information to subscribe to my experimental datafeed. Please take note of the disclaimer at the bottom before subscribing. The URL needs to be added to the standard NuBits client.

URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cybnate/NuNet-datafeed/master/Cybnate-datafeed.json
Signature URL: Read More

------------------------- Yurizhai | 2015-03-08 16:36:57 UTC | #66 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-08 17:04:20 UTC | #67 Assistant won't answer direct replies, the command need to be in a new topic reply or in a reply to a different user. The vote has gone over 40% (thank you to all who are voting). Still a little way to go though. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-08 17:04:31 UTC | #68 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/cybnates-datafeed-beta ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4256 (``42.560000%``) **Share Days**: 1230120629 (``30.265363%``) ----------

Charter Cybnate's datafeed - BETA

Here is the information to subscribe to my experimental datafeed. Please take note of the disclaimer at the bottom before subscribing. The URL needs to be added to the standard NuBits client.

URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cybnate/NuNet-datafeed/master/Cybnate-datafeed.json
Signature URL: Read More

------------------------- Yurizhai | 2015-03-08 17:04:43 UTC | #69 Gotcha, thanks. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-09 11:35:51 UTC | #70 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-09 11:35:53 UTC | #71 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4408 (``44.080000%``) **Share Days**: 1270946096 (``31.595520%``) ----------

Proposal RIPEMD160 hash: edfa6894c8ca246571d18682b453d6ac6b7deff6

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Custodial Address: BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v
Amount Requested: 320 NBT

I feel that bittylicious.com would make a good platform from which to provide direct fiat liquidity. Addition to the service would contribute

Read More

------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-09 19:51:24 UTC | #72 @Yurizhai. inspired by you, if you reply to a post by Assistant bot, the bot will now replay the command that caused that post. It doesn't matter what text goes in ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-09 19:51:26 UTC | #73 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4468 (``44.680000%``) **Share Days**: 1287008164 (``32.078963%``) ---------- ------------------------- Yurizhai | 2015-03-09 20:01:19 UTC | #74 Hurray I'm helping! ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-09 20:11:42 UTC | #75 :smile: ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-10 11:26:09 UTC | #76 The vote is slowly clawing it's way the right way. Any additional voting power is welcome. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-10 11:27:13 UTC | #77 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v (looks like the 'reply' function is broken) ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-10 11:27:15 UTC | #78 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4545 (``45.450000%``) **Share Days**: 1307298868 (``32.668913%``) ---------- ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-10 11:27:15 UTC | #79 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4545 (``45.450000%``) **Share Days**: 1307298868 (``32.668913%``) ---------- ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-11 08:50:41 UTC | #80 Looking better. I'm starting to get a whif of 50%! (I'm ignoring Sharedays Destroyed for the time being) @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-11 08:50:44 UTC | #81 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4671 (``46.710000%``) **Share Days**: 1340703520 (``34.097511%``) ---------- ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-11 16:01:45 UTC | #82 Still going up! ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-11 16:01:49 UTC | #83 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4721 (``47.210000%``) **Share Days**: 1359880589 (``34.631614%``) ---------- ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-12 09:07:50 UTC | #84 Still going up! The Sharedays destroyed is still flagging a little. If anyone has some old shares they wouldn't mind throwing into the mix, it would be greatly appreciated. ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-12 09:09:10 UTC | #85 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-12 09:09:13 UTC | #86 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4886 (``48.860000%``) **Share Days**: 1407281151 (``36.174958%``) ---------- ------------------------- peerchemist | 2015-03-12 09:16:43 UTC | #87 I guess old shares were stolen from exchanges :stuck_out_tongue: ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-12 22:40:23 UTC | #88 [quote="peerchemist, post:87, topic:1544, full:true"] I guess old shares were stolen from exchanges [/quote] :D that would explain it 50%! just sharedays to go @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v Edit: OK it needs 50.01% to pass but it's still agood milestone. ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-12 22:39:57 UTC | #89 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 5000 (``50.000000%``) **Share Days**: 1442533433 (``37.324248%``) ---------- ------------------------- peerchemist | 2015-03-13 18:39:54 UTC | #90 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-13 18:44:46 UTC | #91 hmm that crashed the bot for some reason. I'll try again. @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1Wfhmm7vech22v Vote has gone down since yesterday u know that much. Hoping for a final surge across the line over the weekend! (hint) ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-13 18:44:48 UTC | #92 Hi @woolly_sammoth I couldn't find the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1Wfhmm7vech22v: ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-13 18:45:47 UTC | #93 That's worrying @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-13 18:45:49 UTC | #94 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4942 (``49.420000%``) **Share Days**: 1424050585 (``37.052321%``) ---------- ------------------------- peerchemist | 2015-03-13 18:46:31 UTC | #95 Ok. Maybe bot needs to rest a while :wink: ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-13 18:46:36 UTC | #96 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4942 (``49.420000%``) **Share Days**: 1424050585 (``37.052321%``) ---------- ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-14 09:06:36 UTC | #97 @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v ------------------------- assistant | 2015-03-14 09:06:38 UTC | #98 Hi @woolly_sammoth Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v: ---------- ##[BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v][1] [1]: https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-bittylicious-com-liquidity-provision >###[Voting] Bittylicious.com liquidity provision ###320.00 NBT. **Blocks**: 4893 (``48.930000%``) **Share Days**: 1421149021 (``37.056180%``) ---------- ------------------------- cshelswell | 2015-03-15 02:03:04 UTC | #99 I'll be putting my vote in for this later today. My nu shares have ok only just matured over the last seven days after moving them to my pi minting machine :) ------------------------- woolly_sammoth | 2015-03-15 09:30:02 UTC | #100 Thanks for the support :smile: @assistant custodian vote BRTkmQ7Fz6vkg48iadLD1WfzmF7vech22v -------------------------